Time4Cat Time4Cat

Cool

I like the sounds and the music, and the feeling that you control time.

This game is cool.

Neon Disks 2 Neon Disks 2

Cool idea

Fun but poor design and some collision bugs. With a little work it could be way better !

Bird's Song After The Storm Bird's Song After The Storm

Nice song. Harmonic progression is a little too easy from time to time, but I like the parts where instruments are responding to each other, like around 0:50. Sounds very natural too. Good job!

nerevars responds:

Thank you!

Out there #remastered Out there #remastered

Love those chords and glitchy sounds at 5:30. Overall nice harmonic track! Well done dude.

Reinvented Dinosaurs Reinvented Dinosaurs

Kicks asses! The melody is very rich! I'm not too fond of the mix, which is very medium saturated, but apart from that, this is very good! Nice work man.

BlastBeats responds:

Glad you mentioned the melody. I've learned some music theory, which has paid off :). I plan to practice more on mixing and mastering if I've got time (I'm quite busy at the moment).

1 Year already 1 Year already

Nice job! If you need musics again, I have made some fresh ones here https://soundcloud.com/normalogic ;)

Carnastudio responds:

And thanks but this time we have two composers who work on the sundtrack. Also the music of the game will be at least 1h 10 long so we need full time and specialised music for that. But keep going your soungs, it's great! Eventually for another game :D